MICHAEL'S E.F.L SCHOOL
English teacher required. (No mornings, no kindies, mostly teens)
Why are we different from the rest?
• My Taiwanese wife, and myself (British) have owned and managed our school for 30 years.
• We have our own curriculum that we have both taught and continue to develop.
• We are committed to quality teaching and provide a caring environment for students and teachers.
• This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting to improve or expand his or her teaching skills.
Looking for a hassle free experience (almost) in a professional teaching environment. We offer:
(1) One month training. (if required)
(2) Above average wage.
(4) Small class size and streamlined according to ability.
(5) Work visa, national health care, sponsorship.
(6) Free airport pick up.
We will require:
(1) Enthusiasm / diligence and a genuine desire to teach.
(2) Minimum one year commitment.
(3) Letter of introduction. Resume / C.V. Reference letters.
(4) Teaching/coaching experience, preferably with TEFL/TESOL certificate
(5) Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline)
(6) Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, SA, AUS, or NZ
(7) Criminal background check certificate (crime free)
*5,6,&7 are government regulations.
For additional information and correspondence
Address your letters to Michael Weatherley. Include: proposed start date.