The Oxford Partnership LLC operating in Saudi Arabia brings together exceptional education and training providers in Activate Learning Oxford, Moulton College and Gems Education Solutions. Our mission is to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered in our four Female Colleges in incredible and diverse locations across Saudi Arabia including:
- Al Madinah
- Al Jouf (Sakaka)
As a learning organization we are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing teams, who will live our values as we do, to be Aspirational & Ambitious, Respectful & Tolerant, along with being Difference Makers who Champion Change.
The new Semester, starts on 9 January 2019 with our Colleges presenting increasing numbers of students progressing onto our Associate Diploma and Diploma study programs. Vocational subject specialisms are inclusive of:
Guest Relations Management
Small Business Management
Delivery is a blend of f2f and online elements with work experience also part of the program, either within our Realistic Work Environments in our fantastically resourced Colleges or on a local community Work Placement.
Lecturer Assessors who are inspirational, innovative and passionate about imparting knowledge and sharing a learning journey with others, will find a likeminded family in The Oxford Partnership. The experience and ability to engage and inspire learning and promote student progression and achievement using dynamic and innovative teaching practices is a critical part of all student centric roles at TOP.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- BA in English Language/Literature, Applied Linguistics or Education is essential.
- o Degrees not outlined, accompanied with at least 3 years experience delivering the PET Curriculum to students with successful outcomes would be considered.
- CELTA, DELTA, TESOL or equivalent Teaching Qualification
- Minimum 3 years Teaching experience in a similar role Teaching Adults (community work is not considered Teaching experience)
- Native English Speaking or IELTS 7.5 (completed within the last year)
- Lesson planning, classroom management techniques, along with effectively managing student progress are all important experiences and skills to posses
- Excellent Communication & Organisation Skills required
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Annual Leave Entitlement
- MEDGULF Medical Insurance
- Academic Contracts, Single Status
- Accommodation & Transport to Work
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
People should only apply if they would be available to be mobilized ready to start your new role in December 2018.
Send a copy of your CV, along with your Qualification Certificates (IELTS included for non-native English Speakers) to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on http://oxfordpartnershipcolleges.com