Teach English, Math and Science with EMG Education
Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Category: Academic Maths, Science, and English
Job type: Full time
Remuneration: Competitive contracted salary, transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company
Description: & nbsp;
- EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
- As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC teaching a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary, Secondary schools and High schools
- Teach English, Maths and Science;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
- Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment;
Benefits of teaching
- Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
- Transport to and from teaching locations.
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 22 paid holidays per year - 10 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
- Health insurance from Vietnam Government after obtaining a work permit. The employee pays 417.000 VND/month and the employer pays 834.000 VND/month.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved