NES ESL Teacher Part-time work - Central Bangkok
We are looking for a Part-time ESL Teacher to start 5 November 2018.
High School M2 - M6 - Total of 9 Contact hours per week - Wednesday through Friday
School Start date: 5 November 2018 Location: Central Bangkok
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Native English Speaker from any of the following countries: The United Kingdom & Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada and South Africa. (Note: For SA applicants TOIEC may be required for Teachers Licensing Requirements.)
- Must hold a Bachelor degree
- Tesol or TEFL Course Certificate
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Applicants must be punctual.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new things and change.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 600 - 800 baht per hour
All interested applicants should submit the following documents to the HR department via this site link:
1) a brief cover letter, 2) CV or resume, 3) a recent photograph.
4) Passport Information page 5) Degree and supporting documents
ICES - Thailand is a new name in the marketplace but an old soul. We have over 10 years' experience in the field of teacher recruitment across Thailand but now we are walking and forging our own footprints. So if you would like all the benefits of a working agency but without all the 'BS', ICES is for you. Our primary aim is to find you a school you will love, in a place where you can be happy and the continued support to make your adventure positively memorable. I am personally committed to helping teachers thrive and excel. I can guarantee you will receive absolute honesty and integrity throughout your time with us.
HR and Teacher Placement