ORTUS is teaching at 11 public schools in Nam Dinh. Teaching at Ortus is a great opportunity to get hands on experience teaching in both a public schools and a private center. We are looking for 3 full time teachers with a 4 month minimum commitment.
03 Native English Teachers based in Nam Dinh City
Location: Nam Dinh city, 90 km from Hanoi, 1h15 by bus.
Start date: ASAP
Age: from 4 – 18 years old
Job type: Full-time, 70 hours per month
Salary: 1,500 – 1,700 USD/70 hr/month, Overtime 25$/hour
● Transportation expenses for work covered
● Free accommodation with private bedroom, air-conditioning, shower room, kitchen & cooking facility.
● Free training course supplied if needed. Strong support from academic supervisors and teaching assistant
● Payment method: Monthly in cash or transfer
● Support in obtaining working visa and work permit (as long as diploma, teaching certificate & criminal record check provided)
● Teaching English to students enrolled at the centre and public schools based on available syllabus and textbook
● Participation in extracurricular activities
● Graduate from universities in UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
● Holding a Bachelor Degree; Having TESOL, TEFL or CELTA certificate
● Are highly-motivated individuals
● Committed to work for a minimum length of 04 months
If further information about our company and centre is needed, please visit our FB:
How to apply:
To send an up-to-date CV, scanned copies of diploma and teaching certificate, scanned copy of passport and a photo.
Ortus is currently looking for 3 full time teachers in Nam Dinh. Nam Dinh is 90 Km away from Hanoi and it is a wonderful city for those tired of living in Hanoi. Nam Dinh is a clean, quiet city that still has many amenities and options you’d find in a larger city It has wide streets that are free of traffic and is a short drive from the beach and Ninh Binh.
Salary is $15-$1700 for 70 working hours per month or $22-$25 (experience dependant) an hour plus living accommodations AND the opportunity $25 an hour for overtime. Along with this there will be visa and work permit support as long as all of the background and health checks are completed.
This is a great opportunity for people looking to save money. Nam Dinh is a very inexpensive city to live in, housing is provided, and both Vietnamese and Western Food in the city CHEAP.
This is a great opportunity for digital nomads or people who also work online. Average weekly hours are between 15-20 hours and because of the ease of transportations around the city you have plenty of time to pursue other hobbies, fitness, etc.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from a Native English speaking country (this is at the request of customers/ parents). TEFL, TESOL, Or CELTA, certification. Well kept and presentable appearance, we don’t require formal attire but please no tank tops, shorts and sandals. We are looking for a 4 month minimum commitment from all teachers who apply. Below are some photos our teachers have taken of the city and can give you an idea of what to expect.
Please email a picture/copy of the following documents to email@example.com resume, teaching certification, passport
If you would like more information from previous teachers who worked at our center please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject FEEDBACK and you will be directed at teachers who previously worked here for their honest opinion and feedback