Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is known for its centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. At its heart is the chaotic Old Quarter, where the narrow streets are roughly arranged by trade.
ILA Vietnam is now seeking over 25 qualified and dynamic teachers to join our 10 to be 11 centres in Ha Noi, the capital of Vietnam. We have a mix of full time schedule with 1 year contract. We have a few part time positions with 1 year contract.
Teachers will need to be professional, dedicated, and passionate about teaching English to Vietnamese students, and be understanding of the different learning styles of young learner through to adult students. Candidates also need to have excellent communication skills, an open and dynamic approach to student-centred learning, be organised and well-prepared for each and every lesson as well as capable of completing all administrative tasks relating to students progress.
For applications to be considered, teachers will need the following:
A university degree - this must be a bachelors degree (minimum 3 year course) or higher
To be a native English speaker or demonstrate native level mastery of English.
A Qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent):
The certification must be from a course that:
- is a minimum of a 120 hours (with at least 40 hours completed in class)
- has an observed teaching component of over 4 hours with real students
- has course tutor feedback
- is from a recognised provider that is externally assessed by an accredited organisation
ILA Vietnam offers competitive pay packages based on candidates qualifications and experiences;
- Base hourly rate start from 430,000-540,000 VND (approx 18.92-23.76 US$) (approx 1475-1853US$ a month, based on an average of 78 hours of Teaching a month)
- A wide range of supplements (starting from an extra 43,000 VND (approx 1.8US$) an hour) are included in the salary package ranging from long day bonus, teaching Adults; teaching IELTS; teaching corporate classes; teaching at regional centres; teaching Public schools etc
- 12 Million VND (approx 520USD$) paid Teacher Induction Training (on successful completion)
- Health insurance included for Full-time contracts, is arranged for Part-time contracts
- Visa & Work Permit arranged and covered for Full-time contracts (arranged for Part-time contracts)
- Health checks as part of Work permit process arranged and covered for all staff
- Reimbursement for legalisation of documents of up to 150US$
- Holiday pay of 10 Million VND (Approx 434US$) provided on full month contract (paid at 6 months completion)
- Severance pay of Half a months pay on Full-time and Part-time Pay
- 20 Million VND (Approx 870US$) Re-signing bonus on Full-time contracts
For Overseas Hires;
-10 nights accommodation and airport pickup, arranged and provided for full time
-5 nights accommodation and airport pickup, arranged and provided for part time
Professional development workshops, career advancement potential, Vietnamese lessons, the chance to volunteer with the ILACN, ILA Social events, and more.
For Immediate consideration, send your cover letter, cv, passport, university degree (3 yrs or higher), English Language Teaching Certificate to email@example.com or apply directly to our website at https://ila.edu.vn/