Little Fox is seeking a fun, passionate, reliable and motivated teacher who can start teaching March 4, 2019.
1. Starting Date: March 4, 2019
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Location: Seoul Jamsil Center (112, Olympic-ro 35-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul)
4.Salary: 2.3 million won
5. Overtime pay: 25,000 won / hour
6. Working Time: Mon-Fri: 12pm or 1pm to 8pm or 9pm. Teaching time: 5-6 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
7. Student Age: Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School students.
8. Class Size: Maximum 8-12 students per class.
9. Vacation: 7 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
10. Benefits: free-single furnished studio, airfare (one-way), severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
4. Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” notarized COPY of Bachelor’s Degree.
5. Must obtain an “apostilled/authenticated” national background check (fingerprinted).
1. All applicants must start gathering necessary documents. *Visa processing takes about 4~5 weeks.
2. Please send: updated resume, cover letter & recent photo to David Yun at email@example.com