THE SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES AND ENGLISH
The RMIT Vietnam School of Languages and English (SLE) offers a range of English programs designed to support students’ English language development, at any level, from preparing for higher education or IELTS through to supporting and developing their careers.
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified English Language Educators, to join the SLE at our RMIT Hanoi Campus in 2018.
- Excellent hourly rates from $28.50 – $37.00 per teaching hour (based on qualifications and experience)
- Internationally recognized University with world class teaching facilities
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring for all staff
- Excellent academic guidance and supportive team structures
- Opportunities to progress to a full-time educator or senior educator position (full-time educators in the SLE are recruited internally from the hourly paid staff pool).
- Health insurance
- Free access to on-site medical centre [Out patient access]
- Support with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs)
The majority of the School's courses run for 20 hours a week for 5 or 10 weeks, Monday to Friday, 8 to 6. Evening and weekend work may also be required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor Degree.
- At least 3 years of cumulative teaching experience in a similar role (formally supported by a statement of service.)
- A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA or equivalent course)
- Demonstrated ability of teaching pathway programs, diploma programs and/or degree programs in the relevant field/s including online delivery, and the ability to produce high quality curriculum materials.
For more information, please visit our career page at: