Modulo Language School is Bangkok's fastest growing language school company, and because of this we are always on the lookout for the best teachers.
The ideal candidate is energetic, determined, knowledgeable, personable and holds a willingness to improve as a teacher. They must also be a qualified and experienced native English speaker who is happy to teach a mix of adults (60%+), children and teenagers, at all levels!
We teach a wide range of courses, including general English, business English, academic tests (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.), phonics and many more. 95% of our lessons are private, though we do have some small groups, up to a maximum of 8 students. Modulo does a lot of corporate work, and sometimes those classes are a little bit larger.
What makes Modulo a great place to work?
- Competitive salaries (Our teachers teach 110 to 130 fifty-minute lessons a month, at a rate of 420 baht per lesson for private classes and small groups, and up to 620 baht per lesson for medium-sized groups. First-year teachers average well over 50,000 baht per month.)
- Freedom to travel (Modulo offers limited paid leave for all FT teachers, but practically unlimited unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. Our teachers see all of what Thailand has to offer.)
- Getting paid to improve (Modulo wants teachers who are determined to improve, and know there’s always something new to learn. We have high standards, but provide all the support necessary to achieve them. We provide our teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid!)
- Super convenient locations (We have three schools, all located on Bangkok’s BTS and MRT systems. One at Siam Paragon, one at Central World, and one at Central Rama IX. There’s a fourth on the way soon!)
- Visa and work permit provided (We all know what a hassle this can be in Thailand, so we make it easy for our teachers. Modulo organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and completely covers the cost of the latter.)
- Great benefits (Health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, 10% company profit share, huge course discounts… and many more!)
- Contract flexibility (We offer one-year contracts ranging from 4-day weeks, to 6. You choose how much you want to work!)
- A fantastic team (Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work and delicious meals at top restaurants. And we eat cake… A LOT of cake.)
Still not convinced? Check out this guide we have on working with Modulo, or send us an email with any questions you may have - https://www.modulolearning.com/docs/guide-for-candidates.pdf
If Modulo sounds like a school you are interested in working with, you must:
-hold a bachelor's degree
-hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
-currently reside in Thailand
-be available on evenings and weekends
-be a native English speaker from Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
For more information or to arrange an interview, please email your CV and photograph to Julien Michaud, General Manager at email@example.com.