Shane English School is looking for teachers at 3 of its locations in Beijing. Shane English is a well-established school that prides itself on support and development for all its teachers. New teachers will receive thorough training, while the Academic Managers will continue to help teachers develop their teaching skills and ensure they are well taken care of throughout their contract.
SALARY AND BENEFITS AT SHANE ENGLISH SCHOOL, BEIJING:
- 18,000 RMB per month
- 4,500 RMB flight reimbursement
- 4,000 RMB end of contract bonus
- 22 paid days of holiday per year
- Health insurance provided
- Visa costs in China covered
- Arrival hotel provided until a suitable apartment can be found for the teacher
- The school will meet you at the airport and assist with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a local sim card and general orientation.
A QUICK DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB:
- 20 hours per week.
- 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive weekdays off.
- Students are aged between 3 and 12 years old.
- Classes are small with a maximum of 12 students
- Each class has a teaching assistant (TA) to help prepare activities, check homework, and discipline students.
- There is a structured curriculum for teachers to follow and all materials are provided for the teacher.
- The Academic Manager will provide support and assistance throughout the year to ensure teachers continue to develop their skills as a teacher.
HERE'S WHAT A CURRENT TEACHER HAS TO SAY ABOUT ONE OF OUR SCHOOLS IN BEIJING:
"I’ve worked as a teacher for Shane English Schools in Beijing for three years now, and it’s been a thoroughly positive experience from beginning to end. I feel very fortunate to have worked in such a friendly, supportive and professional environment.
The other members of the team have always made my life and work much easier. They helped me to settle in when I first arrived, and have continued to support me over the course of my time here. Whenever I have questions or concerns about my classes, I feel comfortable knowing that our Director of Studies is always on hand to offer guidance and support. The TAs are friendly, hardworking and eager to help you in class as much as possible.
There are complete course guides for all of our courses, there are textbooks and tests ready to be used, and there are a wide range of teaching materials readily available, from books and flashcards to toys and stationery. With all of that taken care of, you’re free to focus on making your lessons as effective and fun as possible.
As for the students themselves, they range from kindergarteners to young teens, and they’re a delight to work with. It’s been immensely rewarding seeing my students learn and grow over the three years I’ve known them.
I couldn’t have asked for a better place to work for the last three years, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Shane English Schools to anyone looking to teach in Beijing."
- A bachelor's degree
- A 120-hour TEFL Certificate
- A passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
- Native English speakers only.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a copy of your degree
- a copy of your TEFL certificate (if you don't have one please see our TEFL offer on saxoncourt.com)
- a copy of your passport (please feel free to cover your passport number)
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!