Sawasdee krub! We are seeking fun and enthusiastic teachers to join our team in teaching English to 'young learners' in Bangkok and Ratchaburi. There is only limited positions available so please apply today.
If you are looking for an experience in teaching in Thailand with an opportunity to join in a positive work environment, and a company that will train and support you, then you’ve come to the right place!
Fun Language was founded in 1997 and is today one of the leading English language institutes in Thailand. At present, our fun and systematic method is taught in over 50 schools with over 20,000 students enjoying our teaching program.
*** Please note that we are not a recruitment company - our teachers are part of the Fun Language team.
We are currently looking for 1 teacher for Bangkok and 1 teacher for Ratchaburi. The positions are for immediate start.
We are looking for teachers who are::
- Fun and enthusiastic individuals who will be caring teachers for our students
- Native English Speakers (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa).
What we can offer you:
- Salary of 42,000 THB / month
- Full training and continuous support
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits
- Short term lodging budget to help you get settled in
- Support finding your accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Thai Bank account provided
- Monday to Friday 8 hours work per day.
- Approximately 25 teaching periods per week
- 2 paid sick days per term
We have a big team of teachers (foreign and Thai), Trainers and Senior Teachers. Being part of our team, we will support you and train you. All we ask in return is that you are committed and take teaching seriously - as in the end, the goal is for you to be a good teacher for our students. :)
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
To speed the process up, please send us:
- your CV
- a scan or photo of your passport
- a scan or photo of your degree
We apologize that we will only contact shortlisted candidates.