Language Point is a highly respected International Linguistic Centre in Italy, IT237 Authorised Cambridge Assessment English Centre, accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education and the Lombardy Region and we have been delivering quality language courses since 2003. As a regularly inspected AISLI member we maintain the highest professional and educational standards for both our students and our staff. In our school there is a full-time teaching staff of 15 teachers.
We are seeking for qualified, experienced (minimum 2 years) EFL teachers who can start immediately to teach children, teenagers and adults and prepare effective and dynamic lessons.
The applicants should be graduated and CELTA/DELTA qualified (or equivalent).
We would appreciate teachers who have experience in teaching children and teens in public schools, especially for Cambridge English exam preparation (Starters, Movers, Flyers, KET, PET, FCE), CLIL projects and General and Business English for adults.
Our regular timetable will be a maximum of 25 hours per week from Monday to Saturday, plus 3 hours dedicated to professional development and administration.
We offer the following:
- on-going training and support (the new teachers will have the opportunity to observe colleagues teaching classes and find out all about Language Point’s procedures and administration)
- opportunities for structured career development (regular observations, appraisals, and professional development sessions)
- a professional teaching environment
- assistance with accommodation
- salary from 1.400 Euro gross/month depending on experience
- monthly travel card
We are looking for full-time teachers with:
- A degree
- A recognized TEFL qualification
- Clean driving licence
- Basic knowledge of Italian or lessons offered to improve it
- Valid working papers for the EU
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and flexibility
Please note that we do not accept online TEFL, weekend TEFL or introduction to TEFL courses as an acceptable level of qualification.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org