English Conversation Teacher
SINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools all over Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
Ireland (and possibly South Africa)
• Bachelor degree holder (from an accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
• Full-time English conversation teacher
• Starting salary 33,000THB pcm
• Contract to 1st March 2019 and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• aetna health insurance
• Full training and support
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation (if needed)
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above requirements by sending your resume, cover letter and scans of your degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.
Since starting the program in 2010, SINE has been growing at a steady pace due to the success of our courses. It truly is an exciting time for us and we would love for you to join us!
No experience and no TEFL? No problem! At SINE we welcome new and experienced teachers alike. Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we’ll provide the rest. SINE provides full training for new teachers so even novices can feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. And the best part is you earn whilst you learn. But it doesn’t end there: all our teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators and academic management team. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of teaching English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved