English Language Instructor - Japan
Want to be part of something special, in one of the world’s most exciting and advanced places? Want to experience a different culture and lifestyle? Gain some work experience in the field of education?
Come work with us as a Language instructor at Nova Japan!
With over 250 schools across Japan, we are one of the biggest English conversation schools in the country. We offer competitive remuneration, an enriching teaching experience and a fun work atmosphere, as well as visa sponsorship.
All we need from you is a university degree or equivalent, a positive and professional attitude, and an interest in Japan and its culture or language.
• Teach up to eight 44-minute conversational English lessons a day, five days a week to children and adults
• Teach specialized courses including TOEIC, TOEFL, business and travel
• Teach "Voice" conversation room lessons
Why choose Nova?
• Very competitive remuneration
• Company arranged accommodation
• Paid transportation to and from work
• Comprehensive training provided
• Visa sponsorship available
• Strong support network
• Contract completion Bonus
What requirements are needed?
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER (UK, US, SA, AUS, NZ, IR, CAN PASSPORT)
Email your cover letter and CV to Jacob Webber: firstname.lastname@example.org