DREAM SCHOOL, A Christian Boarding School, is looking for English teachers (native speakers)
* Starting Date: February , 2019 (should be ready on the first week of February)
* Dream School is an alternative Christian school in Korea, the vision of which is:
To raise up Christian leaders who will change the world with heart of Jesus Christ.
* School Motto: Embrace the world with His love
* Address: 321 Youngjeon 1-Gil, Daesan-up, Seosan-City, Chungnam, South Korea
(Located in the midwestern part of Korea/ 2-hour drive down from Seoul)
Tel: 82-41-681-3411, Fax: 82-41-681-3413
* Contact (Damon Londrigan on 010-9211-7868 or email@example.com and Samuel Jang, Head of Administration Office, on firstname.lastname@example.org
-must graduate from 4-year college or university
-his or her mother tongue must be English
-must be a Christian
-at least two-year commitment
-usually working five days a week (Monday through Friday)
-usually teaching 20 classes (1 session : 45-50 minutes) a week
-Summer vacation: one and half months (from beginning of July to mid August)
-Winter vacation: one and half months (from Christmas to mid February)
-One-week Spring Holidays plus one-week Chuseok(Thanksgiving) holidays in Fall.
-monthly allowance system
-100% paid during all holidays
-starting salary : 2,200,000 Korean Won (equivalent amount to $2,100,-)
-Increase of salary: 100,000 Won (monthly allowance) every year to 10years
School provides :
- single room in School dormitory with basic furniture including bed, desk, chair, etc.
- three meals at school cafeteria (during working days)
- tuition support for learning Korean language if the teacher wants to learn Korean during Summer and/or Winter vacations.