Taoyuan City Public Elementary and Junior High Schools are looking for licensed foreign teachers in their education program!
Basic Requirements of the Program:
1. Bachelor degree+ or above / a NFQ Lv. 7+ diploma
2. Native speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa (or ones who own a passport from one of those countries)
3. Government issued teaching license
U.S. - professional/provisional/substitute teaching license
Canada - registered teacher in any province
U.K. - QTS with induction passed
Ireland - registered with the Teaching Council
Australia - registered teacher in any state
New Zealand - registered with Education Council
South Africa - SACE
In this program, you will work as an English teacher for various grades in the designated primary or junior high school in Taoyuan, using the standardized English textbook. You will assist with English-related activities and promotions in the school, participate in making lesson plans, teaching aids, classroom decoration, and worksheets. You will also correct students' homework and exams, and provide assessments of students.
The salary detail is as follows:
1. Base Salary:
Bachelor Degree: US$ 2,050/month
Master Degree: US$ 2,280/month
Doctoral Degree: US$ 2,380/month
2. Fully Punctuality Bonus: US$ 65/month
3. Housing allowance: US$ 165/month
Spousal allowance: US$ 165/month
(lmt'd to parents, spouse, and child)
4. Airfare reimbursement: US$ 1,300 max./trip
(arrival and departure)
5. Year-end performance bonus:
Bachelor Degree: US$ 3,075 max.
Master Degree: US$ 3,420 max.
Doctoral Degree: US$ 3,570 max.
Welfare & Benefits:
1. A total of 15 days of personal leaves
2. 3 days of sick leaves per semester
3. 1 hour bank leave per month
4. Complete national health insurance coverage (70% employer, 30% employee)
5. Labor insurance (70% employer, 20% employee, 10% government)
6. 2 million NTD Accidental Insurance provided by the school
7. 20,000 NTD Medical Insurance provided by the school
Contract Time: Jan. 1st, 2018 ~ Jul. 31st, 2019
* Working hours: 8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday.
* Max Teaching Periods Per Week: 24 for primary, 22 for junior high
* Location: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
If you are interested, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification:
2. a copy of passport
3. a copy of college diploma (bachelor degree)
4. a copy of government-issued teaching license or substitute teaching license (NOT CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL)
5. recent photos
Qualified candidates will be invited to a Skype interview to further discuss about the job.
Contact information: email@example.com