Satit Udomseuksa School is a private school located in Pattaya City, teaching students from Kindergarten to Secondary level. We run 2 programs at the school, a Thai and an English Program.
The school aims to become the premier English Programme School in the region. We teach the Thai curriculum translated into English and our students have graduated and gone on to good universities around the world.
Wage: 35,000 + baht / month (depending on experience / qualifications)
• Conduct themselves in an appropriate professional manner at all times.
• Undertake the preparation, assessing and reporting required to ensure that pupils achieve the highest possible standards.
• Ensure the safety and good conduct of the pupils.
• Carry out such duties, including cover for absent colleagues and examination invigilation, as are allocated by the Senior Leadership Team punctually, efficiently and in accordance with the school’s guidance.
• Be aware of and act upon all policies regarding the safeguarding of children.
• Attend staff meetings, school assemblies, parents’ evenings, Speech Day and similar important functions out of school hours; be willing to accompany school trips.
• The member of staff will also be required to carry out any other duties that the Headmaster / School Directors might reasonably request from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable
• Proactive in all aspects of school life through participation and support
• Creative and innovative across and beyond the curriculum
• Able to work successfully under pressure with excellent organisational skills
• Reliable and respectful at all times
• An effective communicator
• A confident and competent user of IT in the classroom and for administrative purposes
• University degree from a recognised academic institution
• At least 1 year’s teaching experience
• Experience working with children who have English as a second language
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their curriculum vitae with a short covering letter and the names, phone numbers and email addresses of three referees, one of whom should be their current or last employer.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org