- Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing,
- approx. 20 teaching hours/week
- Lesson planning and basic record keeping.
Details of Position
ICES Thailand is among the best educational service providers in Thailand. Our current programs include our International Student Exchange program, English camps, our ELEP Program and our UK accredited TESOL Course. We have been running our educational programs and have in our programs in Thailand for over a decade. Recently we have undergone extreme management changes and appointed a brand new HR department who are working hard to creating a better, more efficient and nurturing environment for our teachers. Support has never been greater and transparency and integrity are of the utmost importance. I may not be able to change the past but I can Change the future.
We are looking for teachers who are caring, want to make a difference, and with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Native level English speakers - New Zealand, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, & South Africa(TOEIC Required)
- University Degree. (Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field)
- TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required
- Previous teaching Experience required.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary determined proportionality according to an individual's current qualifications and experience
- Accommodation allowance of 3,500 and transport allowance 1,500THB per month
- Non-B Work Visa And Work Permit paperwork processing
- Teacher Support - Academic and General by Native Speaking team
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Full curriculum available is required
- 3-day Orientation Course in Bangkok (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
To apply please send the following documents marked Attn: HR & Teacher Placement
1) Your latest resume/ CV
2) Copy of Information Page of Passport
3) Copy of Degree and related qualifications