Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English Trainers* to join our language revolution in Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
* Management positions also available for qualified candidates.
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US
Basic Requirements* applicable to English Trainers:
– Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
– Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course
– Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
– Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand (visa requirement)
– Under 50 years of age (visa requirement)
– Willing to be in Indonesia for more than one year
– Experience having lived in different countries is preferred
* Due to strict government regulations, these requirements are compulsory.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Basic Benefits applicable to English Trainers:
– Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
– Highly competitive salary
– Generous housing allowance
– 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
– Comprehensive medical insurance
– International flight reimbursement
– Airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance
– Ongoing training and professional support
– Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
– Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
– Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
– Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website (www.wse.co.id/en) and send your CV and a covering letter to (email@example.com) with the subject line "[ESL Job Feed Application]".
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who satisfy all of the essential qualifications will be contacted and invited to participate in a more detailed evaluation process.