We would like to invite self-motivated, resourceful, and enthusiastic teachers to apply for a camp instructor position at the School of Language Education (SLE) at Gyeongsang National University (GNU) in Jinju, South Korea. If you enjoy working in a comfortable social setting and would like to be part of our camp staff, please apply for one of our 2 camps.
Type A: GNU camp- orientation beginning on January 5th, ending on January 20th.
Type B: KOEN Camp- Orientation on January 7th, ending on January 18th
1. Position: English Camp Instructor
2. Main duties: Teaching Elementary or Middle school students a variety of fun, interactive classes including: Art; Science; Music; News Broadcasting as well as situation classes with your homeroom class. Teachers will be responsible for creating some original concepts, though much of the prep work will be provided.
3. Contract Period:
Type A: January 5th- January 20th
Type B: January 7th- January 18th
*Note: All Teachers should arrive at Gyeongsang National University for the mandatory teacher's Orientation at 4:00pm at the English Zone Teacher¡¯s Office.
*Teachers will be required to work on the weekend.
4. Working Hours: (8:30am to 7:20pm)
5. Qualifications: Applicants should be U.S., Canadian, U.K., South African, Irish, New Zealand or Australian passport holders and must hold at least a 4 year university bachelor¡¯s degree.
Type A: 3,150,000 won (Before taxes)
Type B: 2,310,000 won (Before taxes)
7. Room and Board: Free meals (3 per day plus a snack) and a shared dormitory room on campus.
8. Required Documents:
- Application found at: https://goo.gl/forms/aPS88yfft59LJqGE2
- A resume with photo
- University Diploma(s) (printed copies are acceptable)
- A copy of teaching certificates (if Applicable)
- A copy of information page of your passport
- A copy of ARC (Front & Back)
*Note: Preference will be given to F visa holders, though E visa holders may also apply. E visa holders will need to submit relevant documents to their local immigration office with their sponsor's approval prior to the beginning of camp. We will not be able to sponsor visas.
9. Application Deadline: Until Positions are filled.
10. Application Submission: Those who are interested in the position should email all required documents to the Camp Director via email addres