Korean Ineternational School, Ho Chi Minh City is looking for a capable foreign teacher who loves students and is reponsible for teaching them.
1. You are expected to meet the following requirements
- Native English speaker from one of the following countries(USA, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland) is recommended.
- BA or above in some of the subjects related to primary education. (3+ yr college degree).
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification. (100+ hr)
- Preference for Korean education experience and prior teaching experience in public or international
2. Contract Term: March 1st, 2019 ~ February 28th, 2020
3. Job specification
- Teaching 21 periods in a week, from Monday to Friday. The school hours are from 8:10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Base Salary : $2000 for a month (will be paid either in VND or in USD)
- Qualification Incentives, Career Incentives
- Extra allowance : Teach supplementary classes after school or during vacation time.
-Special favor : Provide retirement pay once a year, insurance coverage and visa issuance * Details are subject to contract
- Orientation period : Successful applicants must attend orientation on February 11th ~13th and preparation period on February 26th ~ 28th ,2019 (*scheduled)
- Target students : Elementary grade 3 ~ 6
● The first month will be a probationary period.
4. Submit the following all required documents by Friday, December 14th, 2018.
- Resume (CV)
- A copy of passport photo page
- A list of references with phone numbers from your recent job
- The official transcript from the highest educational organization you have graduated from
● If any of the above documents are not submitted, your documents are excluded from the review.
**submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* There will be interview on December 26th (Wed) ~ January 3rd (Thu) for those who passed the document review. Candidates for interview will be notified individually by e-mail.
5. The final successful person must submit the following
-Original diploma & verification of qualification letter issued from the students' center at your university
- Original certificate(ie, teacher's, TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, & anything equivalent to these)
- Criminal record check(Native country: Sex crimes, child related crimes mandatory)
- Medical check-up
* You cannot proceed with the contract if you fail to submit the above prior to signing the contract.