Position: English and Kindergarden Teacher
Who are we looking for:
• Native speakers of English and teachers from the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia;
• Degree/Certificate in English language teaching (TESOL/CELTA/TEFL- prefer in class certificates), professional experience in teaching english or related fields;
• Have a BA or BS degree.
• At least one year of experience in teaching young learners English between the age of 5 and 15.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Working schdule: You can choose the schedule as follow:
- 17.30 - 20.30 - Tuesday, Thursday Friday
- 9.00 - 10.30 (5 classes) and 15.00 - 16.00 (2 classes) on Thursday and Friday
What will your main duties and responsibilities be:
• Teach English for children between the age of 5 and 15.
• Teach Kinder garden class
How will you benefit from working with us:
• Negotiable. Competitive hourly salary based on teaching performance and experience
• Typical class size of 10 (Maybe more, up to 16)
• Highly experienced Vietnamese teachers to assist.
• Opportunities for advancement (academic management, team leader etc.,)
• Opportunity in extending to full time position.
How to apply:
If you are interested in learning more about our recruitment and job details, please send us the following documents:
• An up to date CV
• Degree and relevant documents
• Teaching certificates
• Scanned passport with details and photograph
• A photo taken within 6 months
Please send all your documents to our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.