Native English Speaker Teacher for High School
Text-And-Talk Language School is hiring for a Native English Teacher age between 22 - 50 years old to teach Grammar, Listening and Speaking to high school students at Dinso road in Bangkok province, near Democracy Monument.
- The school is located at Dinso road in Bangkok province near Democracy Monument.
- Teaching subject is English focusing on Listening, Speaking and Grammar at high school levels.
- The class size is between 20-30 students. Students are lovely and very attentive.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM at 18-20 teaching periods per week.
- The contract starts as soon as possible and the contract for this academic year ends on April, 2019. For renewal of contract for the next academic year is 12 months.
- Teacher's salary is 40,000 baht per month.
The Requirements for Applications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• English native speaker
• 120-Hour TEFL or CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere
• Must be reliable and understand Thai working culture
• Currently residing in Thailand and can commute to the work location on time
• Social Security health insurance
• Work permit and visa assistance
• Support from our team
Please submit your CV to Hedda at email@example.com
or line: hedda08
Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews. When contacted, please prepare a 20-minute demonstration lesson on both English grammar and conversation lessons for high school, Pre-Intermediate levels.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved