MediaKids Academy is currently offering a teaching position in Sakhon Nakhon, Thailand in the subject of Science and Biology. We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers, whether you are a recent University graduate looking for a unique life experience or a seasoned professional.
Position begins December 3rd!
Candidates must possess an accredited university Biology degree
**We have another science position available in Chonburi, starting December 11th. Please contact us to inquire if interested**
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Salary of 29,000 THB
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 THB per month
- Airfare and/or completion bonus
- Free Non-B Work Visa
- Free Work Permit
- Dedicated team of Thai and Native English Speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
- All paperwork prepared for you by our expert staff
- Free accident insurance
- Semester-to-semester contract commitment
- Curriculum and/or Textbooks provided
- Orientation at our Head Office
- Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
- Assistance with obtaining the Thai SIM card
MediaKids Academy is one of the most recognized TEFL job providers in Thailand, representing over 70 government schools across Northern, Central and North Eastern Thailand aimed at improving the English language skills of Thai children. We run English programs for communicative development, intensive English programs, and programs that include teaching Math, Science, Computing, and others in the English language. We offer four month long contracts, with a competitive salary, accommodation provided and help with all the necessary documents as well as paying for the work permit. We provide area specific consultants who are there to support and aid teachers every step of the way. We are looking for teachers who are dynamic, creative, responsible, and culturally sensitive, with a bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Filipino English speakers
• 21-35 years old
• University Degree (must be related to Biology)
• TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach English as a second language for the subject of Biology
• Monday-Friday, 7:45AM-4:30PM
• 18-24 teaching hours/week
• Basic administrative duties: lesson planning, grade books, attendance, administering tests
• Participation in school activities: morning assembly, gate greeting, Thai celebrations, etc.