Maven Language Center is searching for intelligent, well-spoken, and professional individuals to join our teacher family. Our institute has almost 20 years of experience teaching adults and professionals in Seoul and Bundang. We proudly offer a wealth of self-produced material and pre-made curricula which have been proven effective time and time again. We are currently offering full-time positions near Seoul City Hall.
In joining our staff you will work with managers and administrators who are fluent in English. You will also receive full support through your visa process, housing acquisition, and other aspects of life in Korea. Our teachers are also supported in areas of personal growth and development, and encouraged to sharpen their skills and talents in ways that suit them.
l Seoul City Hall
l February 1st 2019
l Business English and Adult English teaching
l 25 minute classes
l Split shift
l Minimal prep-time (Good training system)
l Computer based learning system
l One on one classes
l Private office, Personal computer
l Airfare reimbursement up to 1.2 million won
l E2 visa support (if needed)
l Support for National Medical insurance and pension, severance bonus
l Monthly Housing stipend, Assistance with Key money for housing, Assistance with housing acquisition
l Minimum of 10 days vacation and all Korean holidays
l Personal Development support
l 3.0 million won (base salary + 1 Saturday + housing)
**Salary is set, it will not change if you teach less classes or if a student is absent**
Any additional Saturdays will add 150,000 won each month.
l Part Time - Visa Sponsored + 1,550,000 million won
REQUIREMENTS FOR THESE POSITIONS
- Native English speakers or Bachelor's Degree holders from a 4-year university in a Native English speaking country.
- University Degree (notarized and authenticated with Apostille)
- Criminal Background Check (notarized and authenticated with Apostille)
- At least 1 year of teaching experience
- Valid Passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States, or the United Kingdom
- Professional attitude and appearance
- 3days training required before start working (paid)
HOW TO APPLY
- Send a resume and recent photo via email to Michael Shin: email@example.com
- Include information about current location and visa status in the email