IELTS Test Prep Teachers
- A minimum of 6 hours per week
- Contracts range from 16 to 32+ hours
- Classes on weekday evenings or weekends preferred
- Students can range from elementary (A2) to advanced level (C1)
- Teacher will be responsible for managing course content and tailoring the experience to suit the individual student’s needs and objectives.
- For some centres, particularly the farther-out locations, travel allowance will be included.
- 700 THB per hour
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors degree or higher*
- CELTA/TEFL or equivalent certification*
- At least 1 year experience teaching IELTS related course material
- IELTS examiner status (past or present) preferred
- A dynamic, professional and fun approach to teaching with an ability to support and motivate students
* Please note, on-line and correspondence courses are not admissible
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - including the reference IELTS in the subject line.
To find out more, visit our website at www.wallstreetenglish.in.th
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved