The Australia-Vietnam School of English (AVSE) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is a leader in Southeast Asia’s booming education and training sectors.
We have entered contracts with a number of English Language Schools in Vietnam to provide quality candidates for well-paid, ongoing teaching jobs. These positions offer an excellent opportunity for professionally-minded people of all ages who are looking for their first job, teaching English in a developing country.
Key features of these jobs teaching English in Vietnam include:
• While a university degree is highly regarded, it is not a perquisite
• Ability to save US $500.00 to US $1,000.00 per month (after expenses)
• ESL teachers in Vietnam typically work 25 hours (+/-) per week
• Teaching all ages & skill levels - young learners through to adults
• Free accommodation is often part of the employment agreement
• Ample ‘free-time’ to take in what Vietnam has to offer
• Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of local people
• Assistance with obtaining a visa to enter Vietnam
• Guidance with Travel Insurance
• Support with obtaining permission to work in Vietnam
Successful applicants will possess advanced English language skills, unbridled enthusiasm & a spirit of adventure. Living and working in Southeast Asia can present challenges and the ability to adapt to what’s on offer is paramount.
- a university degree will be viewed favorably, but it's not imperative
- advanced English language skills
- ability to adapt to living & working in Southeast Asia
Send a CV and a brief cover note to: email@example.com