BFITS (Bright Future International Training Services)
~ BFITS is NOW HIRING!! ~
~~~ APPLY NOW ~~~
BFITS (Bright Future International Training Services) is now interviewing prospective Intensive English applicants for teaching positions for the 2019/2020 academic year. Opportunities to teach with the Intensive Communicative English Program (ICEP) in a variety of locations across Thailand starting in May 2019 with training provided.
BFITS teaches Intensive Communicative English which focuses on reading, writing, speaking and listening skills from grades 1 to 12.
~ Central Thailand ~
· Bangkok Saladeng: 8 positions
· Bangkok Bangkaen: 1 position
· Bangkok Wongwangyai: 3 positions
· Bangkok Samut Prakarn: 1 position
· Bangkok Prathumthani: 6 positions
· Bangkok Kaset Nawamin: 3 positions
~ Northeastern Thailand ~
· Buriram: 4 positions
· Chaiyaplum: 1 position
· Nangrong: 2 positions
- 35,300 baht (ICEP) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour if overtime.
- 11 month (ICEP) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
- Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
- End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 baht.
- Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
- BUPA medical insurance paid.
- BUPA dental insurance paid.
- 2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
- All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
- 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
- Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance).
- Work permit and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
- Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
- Airport pickup (if needed).
- Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
- Western Management.
-> Working Conditions:
- Teaching hours range from 20-25 hours a week.
- Class sizes range from 30-40 students per class with air-conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
- School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
- Curriculum and lesson breakdowns are already developed and provided to the teacher.
- All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in paper or digital format: Textbooks, PowerPoints, Online Learning Platforms, etc.
* Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors so PowerPoint experience is needed.
- Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
- Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons provided by BFITS.
- Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
- IT skills are a prerequisite of this position.
- Maintain weekly office hours.
- Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
- Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
-> Minimum Requirements:
- Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand).
- Bachelor's Degree (preference is given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
- TEFL/TESOL Certification.
- Police Clearance.
- Basic Office/IT Skills.
- One or more years of teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
You can read more about the BFITS program here:
-> ICEP English Teacher Positions:
- Central Thailand ---> ICEP
- Northeastern Thailand ---> ICEP
Find out what our teachers think of teaching in Thailand with BFITS
on our YouTube Page --->ht tps://goo.gl/tCYL3q
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full-service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centred experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience. Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs. If you are a serious teacher who wants to make a significant impact on our students, please consider BFITS Thailand.
Join the BFITS Team....SIGN UP TODAY!!!!
***CLICK HERE FOR a BFITS APPLICATION FORM***
Recruiting Contact Info.
-> Email: TeachEnglish@bfitsthailand.com <-
-> Skype: BFITS Thailand <-
-> Website: https://bfitsbrightfuture.business.site&l t;-