Summer School Teachers (July 2019)
Kensington International Kindergarten seeks a passionate and dedicated Early Years Teacher available for Activity Leaders to work at the Summer School from July 8th - July 26th 2019. We require our Activity Leaders to be enthusiastic, outgoing and consistently able to motivate and engage children.
Position: Summer School Teacher (July 2019)
Kensington International Kindergarten runs a 3 week (15 working days) Summer School at the beginning of the summer holidays. Children aged 3 years to 7 years who are already attending the school or children from other schools attend the summer program and take part in a varied activity program of games, art/craft activities, swimming, etc.
The role of the Activity Leader is to ensure that children are engaged in the activity program and are taking part fully and safely.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Participate in, lead and supervise activity sessions
- Organise and lead on-site activities
- Encourage children to participate by being positive and enthusiastic about the activities they are involved in
- Make every effort to create a positive environment such that children are able to participate and enjoy their experience
- Liaise with other staff as necessary to ensure the smooth running of Summer School
- Effectively manage students and their behavior
- Please be noted that, 1-2 days prior the actual summer day is required for the team meeting and preparation.
The successful applicant should have:
Native English speaker
Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Studies / Education or equivalent is essential
Minimum 2 years’ recent experience working within International school
Contract type: 3 Weeks Contract
Salary is THB 50,000 (working for 15 working days).
Working from 8.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Daily working days lunch provided
Free T - shirts school Uniform
Any successful applications will be subjected to reference, criminal record clearance certificate in Thailand or the United Kingdom (issued by the national police department), and validation of qualification
If you are suitably qualified and would like to be part of a professional and dedicated team that is committed to helping students reach their full potential.
Please contact the school at email@example.com and provide the following documentations:
- Current photo
- At least 2 professional references, and contact information including current phone number and e-mail address of two referees.
Applicants who are short listed will be contacted for an interview (specific dates will be advised later.
*Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted by school via email.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved