ABC Learning Center ( www.abclec.com ) is a leading Early Childhood service provider which offers dynamic and innovative educational programs for children from 4 - 9 years Korean age.
ABC Learning Center is currently seeking fun, passionate, and motivated teachers to join us as an English Teacher in HaengDang-dong, Seoul. (located only 1min. from the "HaengDang" line 5 Subway station).
* You must be a native English speaker (No Gyopo(F-4) Please!!)
* Have a Bachelor's degree
* Clean criminal background check
* We prefer applicants with teaching certification or experience, but it¡¯s not a requirement
Job Specifics (Couples are welcome)
- Contract period : 1 year
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Salary : 2.1 ~ 2.4 million KRW per month (Depending on experience)
- Work hours: 9:00 AM to 6:15 PM Monday to Friday (Approx. 25 hrs of teaching per week)
- Vacation : Paid 10 days per year + National Holidays
- Housing : A furnished single studio provided (very sizable, 5min. from station and school) or Housing Allowance
- National pension, Health insurance, Worker¡¯s compensation insurance provided
- Severance Pay : 1 month salary at the end of the contract
- Friendly English-speaking environment. Owner speaks fluent English and is very helpful.
How to Apply
- Please submit Resume with Photos (A currently taken Passport size of smiling photo(s), head to toe snap-shot is preferable)
- The earliest possible starting date
- Contact number, Skype ID, available time for interview
- Status of the following documents - Apostilled Criminal Background Check, Apostilled a copy of Diploma, and Sealed transcript. Let us know if you have these ready or are still waiting for them.
* E-2 visa will be issued for USA, CANADA, UK, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, IRELAND and SOUTH AFRICA citizen only.
* Visa processing takes about 3~4 weeks.
* Criminal background check is valid for 6 months from the issued date.
If you¡¯re interested in joining our team, please send above document list above to HR@abclec.com
Supervisor: Bo Choi