Take your career to new heights in vibrant, bustling Indonesia!
Start dates in January 2019 and onward. Join our family; teach communicative English to highly motivated adult learners.
Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for outstanding, dynamic English teachers to join us in 2019.
As an integral part of WSE Indonesia, you will teach a variety of classes and be actively involved in creating a Community that helps learners to communicate in English, with confidence, thus opening up a world of opportunity.
Details of Position:
Wall Street English Indonesia is expanding and looking for passionate, vibrant English teachers to join our language revolution in Jakarta. If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
* Management positions also available for qualified candidates.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, CertTESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Minimum 2 Years ESL Teaching Experience (Overseas Preferred)
- Under 50 years of age. (Visa requirement)
- Willing to relocate to Indonesia for at least 12 months.
- Customer-service oriented
* Due to strict government regulations, these requirements are compulsory.
Salary and Benefits:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous housing allowance
- Support in finding suitable, long-term accommodation for the duration of your stay
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays
- Ongoing training and professional support
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class)
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students
- Bright, modern centers in convenient and comfortable locations
- Comprehensive medical insurance (In-Patient & Out-Patient)
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance (for overseas candidates)
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
How to apply:
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please visit our website (www.wse.co.id/en/) and send your CV and a covering letter to (email@example.com) with the subject line "[ESL Teachers Board Application]".
Wall Street English - Indonesia (PT Wahana Semesta Ilmu)
Contact person: Mr. Yannick Malo, Academic Team
Note: Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who satisfy all of the essential qualifications will be contacted and invited to participate in a more detailed evaluation process.