English Instructors Needed
1. Job title: English Instructor
2. Job description: Teaching English as a foreign language
* Regular program
- Type of students: Mostly elementary school 6th graders, all ages occasionally
- Working hours: Tuesday - Saturday 8:35am - 17:35pm (Monday OFF)
- Starting date: June and July
- Openings: 8
** It is required for Regular teachers to participate in our camp program twice a year and work based on the camp schedules.
** The employee¡¯s schedule may be subject to change if they are needed to cover other programs running at Busan Global Village or changes in the regular program schedule. Proper notice of these changes will be given.
* IEC program
- Type of students: Elementary to Middle school
- Working hours: Monday – Friday (Mon, Wed 9:40am – 17:40pm / Tue, Thu, Fri 11:20am – 19:20pm)
- Starting date: June
- Openings: 1
3. Location: Busan (near Lotte Hotel in Seomyeon)
*** Must be a fluent English speaker and have one of the following Nationalities: American, Canadian, British (This includes Scottish, Welsh, and northern Irish), Australian, New Zealander and South African.
*** Bachelor's degree in any disciplines.
*** Candidates with a TESOL degree / certificate are preferred.
5. Salary: 2.0-2.3 million won
***Airfare: Travel reimbursement only for overseas applicants. A return ticket will be provided upon completion of a one-year contract.
*** 15 days of paid vacation
*** Health insurance (cost evenly shared)
*** Furnished single housing provided (near Gwangan beach)
*** Severance pay (an equivalent of one month's salary)
7. Application documents
*** Recent colored photo
*** Scanned copy of passport
*** Scanned copy of degree
*** Scanned copy of recommendation letters with contact information
8. Mailing address
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com
KIM Mikyeong, Management team, Busan Global Village
Alex Poland Foreign Coordinator, Busan Global Village
389-25, Bujeon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Korea