Blocked-Morning 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. near Famous Jookjeon Café Street, Bundang-
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching children. Applicants for this position will receive guaranteed full benefits such as severance, medical insurance, pension, and pre-paid roundtrip air-tickets by the employer. Jookjeon ECC is close to Bojeong Station (Bundang Line) and very close to a famous Café Street.
Why choose this job?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - Multi-million dollar, YBM Corporation guarantees reliability
2. Unmatched benefits – YBM ECC guarantees to provide pre-paid roundtrip air tickets, severance pay, medical insurance, pension and fully-furnished, grand single accommodation.
3. Cozy Neighborhood - Bundang is a family oriented neighborhood with more greenery, parks, rivers, and mountains
4. Easy Commute - Express buses connect all areas of Seoul to Jookjeon with travel times not much different than moving with Seoul metro
5. Cheaper than Seoul – Cost of living is much cheaper living in Jookjeon; save money!
Start Date: May/June 2014
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Jookjeon ECC
Salary: 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW per month- always on time payments
Housing: Rent free, fully-furnished, private accommodation selected by YBM
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully complies with this regulation
Work Place: Jookjeon ECC – 5 minute bus ride from Bojeong Station
Schedule: Monday through Friday; approx. 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off + relocation & visa subsidy, pre-paid roundtrip air-tickets provided by YBM
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker eligible for a working visa in South Korea
2. No teaching experience required (teachers with experience can be considered for higher salaries)
3. Bachelors degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.