Elementary School Teaching in Japan! - Tokyo, and Kanagawa
We are now recruiting instructors for the Spring 2019 term.
***** YOUNG LEARNERS ENGLISH PROGRAM *****
1) PROGRAM INFORMATION:
We are seeking highly motivated educators to teach English at elementary schools in Japan. This unique opportunity is for bright teachers eager to enrich their teaching skills while realizing the dream of exploring a foreign country.
- University graduate with a bachelor's and/or more advanced degree, plus one of the following:
a) 1000+ hours of EFL/ESL classroom teaching experience (including the experience with Young Learners).
b) A teaching certificate (TEFL/TESL/TESOL) and/or teaching credentials or qualifications (elementary/primary/secondary) preferred
* No Japanese language ability is required.
3) CONTRACT PERIOD:
- SPRING TERM – Late March to Late July (approx. 4 months)
- FALL TERM – Late August to Late March (approx. 7 months)
Tokyo, and Kanagawa (possibly Aichi as well)
- Approximately 280,000 yen per month
*Note: Compensation is based on an hourly rate of pay. Exact monthly earnings fluctuate but over the course of a contract period average out to the figures listed above.
- HOUSING is provided. We can arrange a furnished single apartment with a rental fee of 81,000 yen per month (utilities and maintenance fees included).
- FLIGHT REIMBURSEMENT of up to 1200 USD is offered for those coming from overseas.
- WORKING VISA SPONSORSHIP is available.
- RENEWABLE contract.
**** ATTENTION ****
We are also looking for candidates for our University Program (Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, and Aichi) and Secondary School English Program (Tokyo and Aichi).
Westgate aims to shape the future of English education in Japan. We have been providing conversation-based practical English lessons since 1983 and hire over 400 instructors every year. Generations of Japanese students have developed their communicative English skills and cultural awareness on our programs. As well as helping to shape the direction of our students’ lives and careers, we have also been a gateway to career development for countless English instructors around the world.
Find out more about Westgate at https://www.westgatejapan.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please visit our website and fill out the online application form. We will contact you by email shortly after you have completed the form. You can also find more information about our programs and policies on our website.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved