Language Link Uzbekistan
- Internationally owned and managed, we are seeking experienced and qualified ESL teachers for adults to join our small, but expanding professional team.
- You should have a BA/BSc,CELTA or Cert.TESOL, and 1/2 years similar experience. Salary and conditions include, 6/9/12 month contract, 2 million UZS per month, accomm, full visa support, flight allowance for successful completion of the contract.
- Free 10-week introductory Russian language course
We are looking for 2 CELTA-qualified teachers to join our team in the heart of Central Asia.
- 6/9/12 month contracts with full academic support.
- Teaching General English to adults aged 16 and older, for up to 24 hours per week
- 2 million UzS (approx. $1000) monthly salary for fixed teaching hours
- Good quality own accommodation
- Full visa support during the contract
- Flight allowance on successful completion of 12 month contract
- Academic support (including in-house training, consultation sessions, mentoring for less experienced teachers)
- Free introductory Russian lessons for all levels given by a professional teacher
A successful candidate should possess two of the following three criteria:
- College/University Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc.)
- Experience of between 1 and 2 years' EFL teaching to adults.
For visa purposes, candidates must be passport holders from the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
About Language Link
Language Link has been operating in Tashkent since 2008. It was established in 1975 in London and is accredited by the British Council, the principal accrediting body for Language teaching in Britain, and is a member of The Association of Recognized English Language Services [ARELS]. Language Link teacher-training programmes are accredited by The University of Cambridge and Trinity College London. For over 35 years, we have been fulfilling the academic and professional needs of students from over 60 countries worldwide including China, the Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, The Ukraine, Vietnam and Uzbekistan.
If you are interested, please send your current CV.
Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 100000,
Niyozbek Yoli 1 St., 2nd Fl. Rm-1
+99871 235 9201/+99891 191 0275