- Location: Major towns and cities throughout South Korea
- Contract Length: 12 months
- Starting Salary: 2.1million KRW (£1400) per month (plus completion bonus)
- Start Dates: Every month of the year
- Teaching Hours: 30 (Monday to Friday)
- Holidays: 2 weeks
- Accommodation: Rent free housing
- Flights: Paid for by your employer
- Students Ages: 4-18
- Orientation/training is provided
- Talk to existing English teachers at institutes before accepting a position
To be granted a visa to teach English in South Korea you need to have a passport from the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Canada or the US. You also must be a graduate in any subject. You do not need to be a teacher, have completed a TEFL certificate or have teaching experience to apply. Having a TEFL certificate is a definite advantage but is not essential.
We would love to hear from you if you match the criteria above and are an enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, team player who loves working with kids.
Apply here: https://www.flying-cows.com/south-korea/