• A minimum of 8 weeks fully paid holiday per annum
• Daily finish time related to class times – no obligation to stay at school until 3.30
• Small class sizes
• 5 minute walk from MRT and Sky Train.
• Friendly environment which encourages professional development from a Western
There are several posts available: younger primary, upper primary and lower secondary. The posts will start no later than March 11th 2019 for Summer School. Though Summer School is mornings only, you will receive full-time pay and on the job training during this time.
The starting salary is 35,000 baht. The maximum teaching hours are 18 per week.
Our School has a strong history of English performance, so interest /experience in drama and music with children would be a bonus.
• a desire to develop professionally
• degree holder
To apply, or for further information, please email Claudia, director of the English Intensive Programme at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved