Methanee Language school located on Sathupradit Rd., nearby Central Rama III is URGENTLY looking for several positions. And we welcome all nationalities as long as you think that you are an excellent teacher with degree in any related Educational field. Degree in Education is preferable.
1. EFL teachers teaching for Kindergarten or primary levels graduating bachelor’s degree in education for English or any other related field.
2. EFL teachers teaching English for, secondary and high school and university levels.
3. English, Science and Math teachers teaching in English version for all levels in Bangkok and in other provinces.
4. EFL teachers for teaching teenagers, corporate employees, managers and executives.
Qualified teachers should meet the followings:
1. Female or male whose ages between 22 – 45 years old.
2. Graduate in a Bachelor’s degree in education majoring in English, Science, or graduated in any related fields.
3. Able to communicate very well in both oral and written speeches for English.
4. At least 6 month teaching experience in Thailand for teaching children and young adults.
5. Having TEFL Certification (ideally, Cambridge RSA or Trinity TESOL) is preferable.
6. Have a dynamic and lively way of teaching in a professional level.
7. Patient, Punctual, and Professional.
8. Any nationalities are welcome to apply such as Filipino, English, American, Scottish, Indian, etc., for the teaching jobs as long as obtaining very strong in academic and teaching skills.
9. Having the teaching license is an advantage
Qualified candidates are entitled to receive the remuneration package as follows:
o Compensation: Between 20,000 – 65,000 baht or up, depending on the teaching experiences and qualifications. Extra teaching hours during the weekends is also available.
o Documents for working visa, work permit and teaching license will be provided by the employer. Possibility of getting the medical insurance based upon the agreement.
o Bonus will be awarded if the candidate successfully completes the contract.
o If you are sure you meet the above qualifications, please feel free to contact us at our email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02-2127037, 02-2127380 and provide the following documentation:
o Covering letter, recent photos, degree, diplomas, passport with updated visa, and detailed CV (resume)
Only interested candidates will be contacted for scheduling interviews and will look forward to job employment.