Free Airfare, Free Housing Provided, Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW, Visa Sponsorship, Contract length: 1 year (renewable), Kinder - Elementary
We are looking for proactive and passionate ESL teachers for the renowned private English School in locations of Seoul and all the major cities for upcoming 2nd quarter from Apr/May/Jun 2019.
The English School is a successfully established franchise with locations throughout the country and they are located throughout all the major cities in Korea as following.
- Seoul (Gangnam, Daechi, Seocho, Cheongdam, Seongdong, Seongbuk, Gwangjin, Gwanak, Sinchon, Dongdaemun, Eunpyeong, Gangbuk, Guro, Mapo, Mokdong)
- Gyeonggi (Seongnam, Bundang, Suji, Jukjeon, Suwon, Namyangju, Ilsan, Hwajeong, Paju, Gwangmeyong, Anyang, Ansan, Guri, Osan)
- Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
When teaching English, The school tries to instill a sense of culture, knowledge, and experiences of English speaking countries. With state of the art facilities and comforting surroundings, The school tries to ease students into the flow of their classes. They cover not only basic language classes but a wide variety of subjects such as math, science, social studies, and art. With students ranging from kindergarten, all the way up to sixth grade. The teachers at the school strive to help their students reach their maximum potential. Come join the family and help mold the minds of tomorrow.
Please review the detailed job info below and anyone who's interested in this opportunity,
Make DIRECT application through our APPLY NOW site by visiting at
We're also hiring couple teachers or 2 teachers (regardless of gender) who're applying together for one same school.
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
-Job Number: IGALL192Q
-Starting Date: Apr/May/Jun 2019
-School Type: Private School
-Location: Nationwide, Seoul, Gyeonggi, Incheon, Busan, Jeju, Daejoen, Cheonan, Gwangju, Jeonju, Daegu, Ulsan
-Accommodation: Single housing provided (Couple housing will be provided for couples)
-Distance from School: 10 mins
-Age Group: Kindergarten-Elementary
-Class Size: 10 students
-Working Days: M-F (no weekends)
-Schedule of working Hours: 9:30am-6pm
-Salary: 2.1M KRW - 2.8M KRW
-Severance Pay: One Month
-Vacation Days: 10 days
-Sick Leave: 3 days
-Health Insurance: 50%
-Contract length: 1 year (renewable)
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who is interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site by visiting
And be sure to input [SGALL18] in Job Reference Number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 - 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We are laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you are going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/Skype/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don't need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apstilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About GLOII Job Consulting
GLOII is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We are providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
GLOII has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
GLOII Job Consulting - GLOII.com
Contact Channels >>> gloii.com/contact-us