Work type: Part time - Fixed term/Contract
Location: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi City
RMIT Vietnam is the Asian hub of Melbourne-based University RMIT - Australia's largest tertiary institution. RMIT Vietnam is the largest offshore campus in the world with three campuses based in Saigon, Hanoi and Da Nang. The RMIT Vietnam School of English & University Pathways is endorsed by NEAS, Australia’s English Language Training quality assurance scheme and offers a range of programs designed to support students’ English language development, at any level, from higher education or IELTS preparation to supporting and developing their teaching careers.
- Competitive hourly rates ranging from $28.50 – $37.00 USD (gross) per teaching hour (based on qualifications and experience).
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring.
- World class teaching facilities and resources.
- Regular opportunities to progress from hourly rate to full time member of staff.
- Free access to on-site international medical centre and private health insurance.
- Saigon: On-site gym and recreational facilities, including tennis courts and sports fields.
- Hanoi: On-site gym.
- On-site world class Library and free access to RMIT Melbourne online library.
- Ideal location with an abundance of accommodation, shops, restaurants, cafes and supermarkets in close proximity to campus.
- Support and guidance with Visa, Work Permit, and Residence Card processes (and reimbursement for reasonable costs).
- The majority of the School's courses run for 20 hours a week for 10-12 weeks, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Evening and weekend work is also available and schedules could be a mix of weekday and weekend work depending on needs and teachers’ availability.
To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years of cumulative teaching experience in a similar role (formally supported by a statement of service.)
- A recognised international qualification in teaching English as a foreign/second/further language (such as CELTA or equivalent.)
For more information please visit our Career Page at:
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below:
We accept applications throughout the year.
For general queries prior to applying, please contact email@example.com
Applications close: 31 Dec 2019 SE Asia Standard Time