There are 2 programs at our school the English Program (EP) and English Integrated Studies program (EIS).
Teachers in the English Program (EP) are a assigned a homeroom and teach the students, whilst simultaneously taking part in classroom management, homeroom duties and preparing lessons within their assigned classroom.
Homeroom teachers may be required to teach English (Grammar and Communication), Computers, Science, Club and PE but subjects may change depending on specialization and need.
The specialist teacher is required to teach math classes for prathom 4-6 classes.
-Maximum of 18x50min periods a week.
-Maximum of 32 students per class, students have a very high English ability and are well used to interacting with foreign teachers.
-Kindergarten classes have 25 students.
-Government Health Insurance.
All classes have a head Thai teacher and Thai Assistant teacher. Assistants help with classroom management and help to interface with the Thai administration.
All EP classrooms are very well equipped. All classrooms have projectors and separate smart board, computers, Digital visualizer, Air-conditioners and are generally well stocked. Each teacher also has their own computer and printer.
The English Program and the accompanying EIS Program are very well established with a large team of foreign teachers. We have dedicated members of staff within the EP to arrange our work permits and visas and to interface with the Thai administration.
English for Integrated studies Program (EIS) Positions Needed:
1. English Teacher
2. Science Teacher
3. Math Teacher
- 18x50mins period a week
- 45-50 students per class
- Government Health Insurance
- Thai assistant teacher help with classroom management and help to interface with Thai administration.
- All classrooms have projectors, Computers, Digital-visualizer and Microphone.
- Native English Speaker (NES)
- Holding a Bachelor's degree (English Language, Mathematics, Science, Education preferred but not essential)
- Some experience working in education
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Monday-Friday, Working hours between 07:30-16.30
-Maximum of 18 teaching hours per week.
- English On Air Presentations, Gate duty, Assisting with field trips and taking part in annual English Camps.
- Full-time position with minimum staring salary of:
- 38,000 THB/month for English Program positions.
- 35,000 THB/month for English Integrated Studies Program positions.
- Yearly Raises (Capped at 45,000 THB/month)
- Assistance in the application of Non-B visa and Work-Permit.
- Opportunity to work in a friendly environment at a fantastic School.
Applicants will be expected to give a demonstration lesson and have an informal interview.
If you are interested you can E-mail an application to email@example.com with all the usual documents; a recent photo, passport, qualifications, degree(s), TEFL etc.
Alternatively, you can apply in person at the English Program Office but please E-mail to pre-arrange a time to apply so that somebody is free to see you.