Full-time English Teachers Wanted at Ansan Hwajeong English Village.
Ansan Hwajeong English Village is searching for active and enthusiastic teachers with experiences for a one-year contract. F2, E2 visa holders are preferred.
Our school is semi-public school subsidized by Ansan City Government and operated by Ansan University. We are a non-profit organization aiming to be the best English village in Korea.
1. To conduct English and Global Education classes for Korean students,
2. To create lesson plans and teaching materials for the classes,
3. To assist with the development of teaching materials related to classes and
4. To assist with activities related to classes and other extracurricular activities as requested by the Employer.
- Teaching hours: 5 days a week. About 25 classes per week between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Salary: 2.7 million won per month including housing allowance
- Bonus: Holiday bonus(60% of monthly pay) and work performance bonus
- Starting Date: March, 2019.
- Airfare: Airfare reimbursed only for overseas applicants. A return ticket will be provided upon completion of a one-year contract.
- Housing key money & Free shuttle: Up to 5 million won key money support and a shuttle bus from Jungang sttn and Gojan sttn to Ansan Hwajeong English Village and back.
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- Vacation and holidays: Paid 15days vacation. If an additional contract is made, an additional paid 5-days leave AND a round trip ticket to home country will be provided.
- Severance pay: One-month salary after completion of a one-year contract
- Half medical insurance paid for.
- Half national pension contributions paid for.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please download the application form(link below) and e-mail it back with a cover letter.
* Email address: email@example.com
2) Documents for the successful candidate to send upon request later:
- Three passport-size photos
- A copy of degree apostilled. ※ Nationals of countries that have not signed the Apostille treaty, for example, Canada, must get their records verified by their local Korean consulate.
- A criminal record check which covers your whole country, and also from your country's government. The records must be affixed with the relevant nation's Apostille.
※ Nationals of countries that have not signed the Apostille treaty, for example, Canada, must get their records verified by their local Korean consulate.
- Signed contract (form to be provided)
- Signed health statement (form to be provided)
Location: Ansan City, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Ansan University / AnsanHwajung English Village
97 Kotwoomul-gil Danwon-gu Ansan-si Gyeonggi-do
T) 82-31-484-6100 F) 82-31-484-6380