EF Pondok Indah is looking to hire two qualified native English speakers as ESL Teachers to teach in Pondok Indah. Pondok Indah is an upscale residential area in South Jakarta, Indonesia. It is recognized as the 'Beverly Hills' of Indonesia.
ESL instructors will teach children and young adults – Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
Lessons will follow the EF curriculum. Our teachers are also free to be creative to enhance the teaching experience.
- Only Native English Speakers born and raised in USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia will be considered for hire.
- Non-Native Speakers from other countries should not apply as we cannot secure visas.
- You must hold a valid passport from either USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia with no less than six months of passport validity.
- You must have a minimum of a BA degree.
ESL Teaching Certificate Requirement:
- You must hold an ESL teaching certificate attained through face-to-face study of not less than 120 hours. Any one of the following is acceptable: CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.
- Assess learners with a variety of assessment tools including course unit exams and quizzes, and various Formative and Summative assessments.
- Deliver engaging student-centered task-based lessons to learners.
12,000,000 - 15,000,000 IDR per month
You will receive help with arranging accommodation.
Round-trip flight reimbursement
Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
22 (twenty two) days of paid leave including paid leave during Christmas and Idul Fitri holidays.
Cambridge TKT and career advancement opportunities
The ability to live abroad for at least one year.
If you're interested, please send an email to AdEF21@protonmail.com