Currently,Global Prodigy Academy has an immediate teaching opening for English Literature Teacher for this coming Spring 2019 Semester. Founded in 2006. GPA is an international school accredited by WASC and located in Jeonju, South Korea and affiliates with Jeonju University.
This will be an excellent opportunity to teach at GPA in Jeonju, South Korea. The students possess clear purposes for their study and are excellent.
Develop and implement lesson plans and classroom activities
English literature curriculum and instruction
This position could include Introduction to Literature, World Literature, American Literature and Writing, etc.
Assess students regularly and refine and differentiate classroom instruction based on assessment date and student needs
Communicate with students and families
Actively participate in professional development activities, work closely with principal, head teacher, counselor and administrators
Other duties as assigned
1. English literature teacher position is currently available.
2. Teaching Hours
-Full-time job (Monday through Friday), 20 teaching hours a week, 8:20-4:20(Three times a week)/5:20(Twice a week)
-Native English Speaker
-Bachelor's degree or higher
3. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS must submit
-Diploma with Apostille
-FBI criminal background check with Apostille (Within 6 months) in U.S or issued by RCMP in Canada and it should be notarized by the Canadian Embassy/Consulate.
-Commensurate with education and experience
1. Long vacations
- 14 weeks paid vacation (Summer-7 weeks, Winter- 7 weeks)
2. Airfare reimbursement (1 time, economy flight)
3. The housing or housing stipend provided
4. Benefits include medical insurance, national pension according to Korean Labor Law. Half of the Employee’s medical insurance premium and national pension will be provided
Location: Global Prodigy Academy, 303 Cheonjamro, Jeonju, 55069, South Korea
Please submit documents by email to Abigail Park, Administrator