Skyeng Company is looking for a Native or Russian Speaking English teacher to join our dynamic and fast-growing online English language school. We know that you have great experience in teaching English. This is why we hope that you might get interested in our project and to join our great team.
At the moment we want to build a solid team of great teachers that will start giving lessons to our students via Skype. We can offer the following:
- competitive base rate per 50 minute class ($10);
- individual sessions with students, most of them are motivated working adults;
- full training on our platform after the launch;
- long-term career growth opportunities (teacher can turn into a supervisor after just 6 to 10 months of teaching);
- most classes will start between 6 AM to 12 AM Moscow time (GMT+4);
- right of first access to our state-of-the-art platform after the launch.
- friendly and supportive team always eager to help and guide on any issue. Our team is open to any suggestions and discussions.
We are looking for a quite easy-going person, who have constant practise in teaching. These are the two qualities that we are certainly looking for: relevant teaching experience, ability to find mutual understanding and excellent communication with our students.
Additionally, our company is currently designing a platform that will help both teachers and students to have more enjoyable, convenient and personalized online English lessons. It's currently in the development stage, and we want to launch it in a month. It will be a virtual classroom with pre-defined lesson plans and interactive exercises (drag and drop, quizzes, writing exercises, etc.) that are fully synchronized. You can have a look at some screenshots here:
One of many beautiful features that is already done is a dynamically generated vocabulary list: either teacher or student can add words to a "library" so that the student could practise them after the lesson without searching through the Skype history. And we have more interesting ideas to enhance the learning process for you and your student!
In case you find our offer suitable, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the short application form on job.skyeng.ru. We would really like to know more about you and understand whether you are a perfect teacher for our students.
Thank you very much for your time. Feel free to ask any questions.
HR Manager at Skyeng