Open Book Teachers is looking for passionate, dynamic and committed Native English Speakers to teach English, Science or Mathematics from Ma y 2019. Choose among 18 great locations and pick your school… kindergarten, primary or high school.
· Salary from 32,000 to 38,000 THB/month
· Choose the length of contract (5 months, 10 months or more)
· Free Work Visa Application & Work Permit (+ guidance for the whole process)
· Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration, orientation and induction
· Free transportation to your schools’ province
· Free teachers license
· Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school
· Set up Thai bank account with basic health insurance
· Cultural awareness training
· Full support throughout your contract period (24/7)
· Bonus for 2nd semester contract renewal
We are a team of experienced, Westerners and Thai advisors, here to provide you full support throughout your stay. All you need to do is get your passport, pack your bags and get ready for a beautiful journey in Thailand.
We are now hiring for the semester starting in May 2019 (ending in October 2019 or March 2020 depending the contract you choose). Your weeks at school will comprise around 20 classroom hours, from Monday to Friday (7:30am-4:30pm). Curriculum is provided by the school then, it’s up to you to engage teaching mode; create constructive, fun lesson-plans and bring some of what you’ve got to the students of Thailand. Also, if you like it here you can extend your contract (by staying in the same school or try a different one)!
· Native English-speaker (only)
· Hold a university degree in any field or equivalence
· Have a genuine interest in helping students learn
· TEFL/TESOL /CELTA certificate is a plus
· Teaching experience preferred
To Apply: please email email@example.com with the following attached:
· Resume with recent picture, nationality, date of birth, Skype ID and current location
· Copy of your degree
fb: https://www.facebook.com/OpenbookTeachersThailand/ < /p>
yt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2km08xDs4kE&t= 91s