We are seeking native English speakers to teach Kindergarten in our English Program. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
THAI CHRISTIAN SAPANLUANG SCHOOL (TCSS)
Location: Rama IV Road
TCSS is a KG - G.6 English Program school where the average class size is smaller. We are looking for highly motivated native English speaking teachers to join our team in the position(s) below. The starting salary depends on experience, qualifications, and expertise in certain subjects.
1) Kindergarten Teacher
– KG 1 and Nursery
2) Kindergarten Teacher
– KG 2 to KG 3
– Annual salary increase according to performance.
– Normal working hours are 7:30 - 16:00, Monday to Friday.
– Teaching about 23 periods x 50 minutes per week.
– Paid holidays (about 8 weeks per year if the contract is renewed) plus public holidays.
– Completion bonus.
– Health insurance (Aetna).
– Visa and work permit assistance.
– Free lunch.
– Classrooms are air-conditioned.
Applicants MUST meet these criteria:
– Native English speaker from the UK, the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
– Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a relevant subject area.
– TEFL, CELTA, PGCEi, MEd, or similar credentials are strongly preferred.
– Minimum of 1-2 years' teaching experience; less may be accepted with the right qualifications, attitude, and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
– Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (basic calculations).
– Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original diplomas and transcripts.
– Available to teach a demonstration lesson on the same day if convenient (arranged by the School in advance of the interview). The topic/materials will be provided by e-mail.
A successful candidate should be professionally minded, with students’ education and welfare taking top priority. We seek teachers who create a learning environment that is caring, consistent, interesting, and challenging for all abilities. Teachers need to collaborate closely, be flexible, and open-minded.
Responsibilities include grading work; keeping records; and producing/adapting lesson plans, materials, and exams to a consistently high standard. Teachers are supervised and observed to ensure standards are met and to encourage development. We hope successful candidates will exceed our expectations and contribute positively to our team.
In your email, clearly state items 1-5:
–  Which school(s) +  Which position(s) you are applying for
–  Your nationality +  Your degree
–  Your location in Thailand or the date you will arrive
Items 6-8 must be attached:
–  Your resume with a recent photo. Please do not send a link to an online resume.
– Scans of your  degree +  passport data page
– Letters of recommendation may also be attached.
– A link or small video file introducing yourself, or of a teaching demonstration, is appreciated.
Without items 1 – 8, your application may not be considered.
Send your application to Ms. Preechaya /Mr. Roland via both addresses below. No phone calls, please.
Short-listed candidates will be sent a follow-up form and further information.
EMAIL: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org CC: email@example.com