Description: -EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
-As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC teaching a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary, Secondary schools and High schools
- Teach English, Maths and Science;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The successful applicant will:
-Be a native-speaker;
-Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
-Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
-Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
-Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
-Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
-Have a clear background check;
-Have experience working in academic environment;
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.
Questions and applications may be sent to email:
1/ Ho Chi Minh site email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office - 8th Floor, Yoco Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam