Job: Female School Principal (American)
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
• assist in delivering the department’s vision
• lead the school community to develop, articulate and commit to a shared educational vision focused on providing quality learning outcomes for all students. • Set high standards for student and staff performance.
• Manage resources to achieve goals. Requirements
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in educational sector
• Previous experience of working in a leadership environment.
• Degree qualified in the same field.
• Demonstrated capacity to provide curriculum leadership leading to the achievement of quality learning outcomes for all students.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and sustain productive relationships within and beyond the school community.
• Capacity to use strategic thinking and analytical skills to contribute to educational outcomes at the school level. Cv , Credentials to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.