C.E.N. is looking for EFL English Native Speaking teachers for several positions around Bangkok teaching only English for grade 7 - 12, under both public government and private schools only in Bangkok Nonthaburi and Nakornprathom. More details, please see below.
Click English Networks is a private ESL school that focuses on developing students’ English-speaking skills. It’s been in the business for 13 years up to present. The successful candidates selected for the English teaching job will be assigned to work in one of a number of schools across the country’s bustling capital city. The teachers will instruct varied ability levels, depending on qualifications and previous experience. We provide assistance for working visa and working permit, annual bonus, job recognition, medical insurance, teacher's training with certificates, free one day trip to the main attractions in Thailand, and salary satisfaction for the qualified teachers.
In connection to this, we just want to inform you that we are now hiring for the following EFL teachers teaching ONLY ENGLISH for primary, secondary and high school levels graduating bachelor’s degree in education for English or any other related field.
Qualified teachers should meet the followings:
1. Must be Native English Speaking candidates who are from only the United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. THE CANDIDATES MUST BE FROM ONLY THESE 6 COUNTRIES TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THE EFL TEACHING JOB POSITIONS.
2. Female or male whose ages below 65 years old but not less than 23 years old.
2. Graduate in a Bachelor’s degree in education majoring in English, Science, Music, or graduated in any related fields.
3. Able to communicate very well in both oral and
written speeches for English.
4. At least 6 month teaching experience in Thailand for teaching children and young adults; however, the candidates don’t have any teaching experiences in Thailand will still be acceptable and it doesn’t matter as long as the candidates are open-minded and are willing to learn the new concept of teaching strategy. Our management team members have had long life-time experiences in teaching, which they are willing to assist you for the teaching job training and we will definitely giving you the full supports and solutions for all the problems that you have encountered. We will guide you all the steps to become the good English teachers in Thailand. For the lesson plans and the materials, C.E.N. is equipped with the readiness – to-teach materials, which the candidates will find that teaching English in Thailand is so easy to handle.
5. Having TEFL Certification (ideally, Cambridge RSA or Trinity TESOL) is preferable.
6. Have a dynamic and lively way of teaching in a professional level.
7. Patient, Punctual, and Professional.
8. Having the teaching license is an advantage (Optional)
Qualified candidates are entitled to receive the remuneration package as follows:
9. Compensation: The monthly salary starts from 34,000 baht onward, depending on the teaching experiences and qualifications. Extra teaching hours during the weekends are also available.
Not only do we have the instructor-led-training class in the classroom, but also we will offer the extra-income for our teachers by implementing the online training, which will be beneficial for the teachers to gain more income. This on-line is the upcoming trend for the new learning approach. C.E.N. has possessed the advanced software program which will not only be the effective tools for learning English but also supplying the workbook, full materials supports for our teachers as well.
10. Documents for working visa, work permit and teaching license will be provided by the employer. Possibility of getting the medical insurance based upon the agreement.
11. Bonus will be awarded if the candidate successfully completes the contract.
12. If you are sure you meet the above qualifications, please feel free to contact us at our email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following documentation. We can interview through Skype, wechat, Whatapps, whatever applications you are more convenient on.
13. Covering letter, recent photos, degree, diplomas, passport with updated visa, and detailed CV (resume)
14. C.E.N. will provide the extra service to pick-up our teachers from the airport and supply the accommodation for our teachers before the schools open.
15. Most of our schools will start on May 6th onward, which the candidates will need to be resided in Thailand by the end of April 30th, 2019.
Only interested candidates will be contacted for scheduling interviews and will look forward to job employment.
Remark: Please send all your confidential documents to the email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you really have more inquiries to ask, pls call 02-212-7037 and ask for Mr. R-nold, Mr. Philip or Mrs. Lek for further information.